WoW TCG Art Gallery: Mind Soothe
WoW TCG Art Gallery: Jackknife
WoW Fan Art: Grip of Death
WoW Fan Art: The One Who Keeps Secrets
WoW Art Gallery: Chen Stormstout
WoW Art Gallery: Gahrunt Foulfang
|1||WoW Patch 5.3: Faerie Dragon Mount|
|2||WoW Noblegarden 2013 Guide (March 31 - April 6)|
|3||WoW Patch 5.3: Armored Dragonhawk and Steel Warhorse Mounts|
|4||WoW Children's Week 2013 Guide|
|5||WoW Patch 5.2: Gearing for LFR|
|6||WoW 5.3 PTR Patch Notes - Updated April 4th|
|7||WoW Patch 5.3: Pegasus Mount|
|8||WoW Patch 5.3: Legendary Questline|
|9||WoW Patch 5.3: Wrathion Questline Update|
|10||WoW 5.3 PTR Patch Notes|
Patch 5.2: Throne of Thunder & Raid Schedule | Isle of Thunder | World Boss Nalak Guide | World Boss Oondasta Guide & Loot Table | Season 13 Armor Preview | Tier 15 Armor Set Preview
Mists of Pandaria: New Race: Pandaren | New Class: Monk | New Dungeons and Raids | New Class Talent System | New Pet Battle System | New Challenge Modes
Patch 4.3: S11 Sets | Legendary Daggers | New Mounts | New Dungeons and Raid: End Time Well of Eternity Hour of Twilight Dragon Soul | Void Storage | Transmogrification | Classic Two-handed Swords | Two-handed Axes | Coming Soon
Tier 13: Warrior | Druid | Paladin | Shaman | Warlock | Mage | Rogue | Pirest | Hunter | Tier 13 Set Bonuses
Overview: Deathwing | System Changes | Underwater Kingdom | Guild System | Tips
New Races: The Goblins (Horde) | The Worgens (Alliance)
Revamped Areas: Orgimmar | Stormwind | Azeroth
Classes Changes: Paladin | Death Knight | Druid | Hunter | Mage |
Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock | Warrior
New Battleground: Twin Peak
The Darkmoon Island is all about fun, prizes, and having a place to relax. With the upcoming patch 4.3, the Darkmoon Island is a bran-new experience that builds on the successes of the past Darkmoon events in WoW in a big way for all players.
For one week at the top of each month, players will get to play games and carnival attractions, complete quests, and earn tickets to purchase prizes including old replica dungeon gear, new companion pets and mounts, and heirlooms. Each game at the Faire has a daily quest associated with it that rewards tickets. Check out the games of the Darkmoon Island below.
1) Ring Toss
* Carnie: Jessica Rogers
* Objective: Toss 10 rings near the Darkmoon Turtle.
* Daily quest Target: Turtle. Land four rings on the Dubenko, the Darkmoon Turtle. Rewards 5 Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
* Difficulty 2/5. That damn turtle likes to move a split second after you toss your ring sometimes, and tossing a ring has a short cast time, so plan accordingly. Other than that, Ring Toss is a simple game, and Dubenko is adorable.
2) Tonk Commander
* Carnie: Finlay Coolshot
* Objective: Drive your tonk through the war zone, blasting enemy tonks and minizeps while avoiding your own destruction.
* Daily quest: Tonk Commander. Destroy 20 targets in the tonk battle arena. Rewards 5 Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
* Difficulty 2/5. You have to get really close to the targets in order to secure your kills for your tickets, but you can play multiple times and your score carries over for the daily quest. Boost to avoid enemy tonks and your jerky friends looking to slow down your daily quest.
3) Shooting Gallery
* Carnie: Rinling
* Objective: Aim your rifle at one of three targets that is marked by a green arrow by pointing your character in its direction and firing.
* Daily quest: He Shoots, He Scores! Hit 25 targets in Shooting Gallery. Rewards 5 Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
* Difficulty 4/5. If you don't know what you're doing, this could be a pain. But you do know what you're doing and how this game works, because you're reading this synopsis. If there are a lot of people around the Shooting Gallery booth, you might have some trouble aiming. Thankfully, you can just wait until things clear out a bit. Overall, it's fast-paced and fun.
4) The Humanoid Cannonball
* Carnie: Maxima Blastenheimer and her Blastenheimer 5000 Ultra Cannon
* Objective: Fire yourself from the cannon and land in the middle of the target in the water near the Darkmoon boardwalk.
* Daily quest: The Humanoid Cannonball. Score five points in The Humanoid Cannonball by landing as close to the center of the bull's-eye as possible. Rewards 5 Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
* Difficulty 3/5. As long as you hit near the target, you'll get one point. You'll get three points for landing in the ring around the target and the full five points for a bull's-eye. I've gotten some pretty close calls on the bull's-eye and wasn't given the three points -- I call foul, carnies. Anyway, once you figure out when to drop your wings, the game is pretty simple and an easy way to get some prize tickets every day. That first few shots out of the cannon will throw you for a loop, which I would imagine getting fired out of a cannon can do to someone.
* Carnie: Mola
* Objective: Swing your hammer at the gnolls that pop up from the barrels in the game area, but avoid hitting children. Seriously, don't hit the kids!
* Daily quest: It's Hammer Time. Score 30 points at Whack-a-Gnoll. Rewards 5 Darkmoon Prize Tickets.
* Difficulty 3/5. I hit more children in Whack-a-Gnoll than I wanted to, if only because I became overzealous and spiteful of the gnolls. You've got one button, so mash accordingly. Whack-a-Gnoll is the hardest game to predict and therefore does require some concentration, but it's way fun, fast-paced, and easy enough to just zonk out with and smash gnolls. I hate their stupid, smug faces.
Oh! Don't forget to purchase enough Darkmoon Game Tokens cause you'll be handing over tokens to these carnies faster than you expected. May you be happy in the Faire and don't miss the fantastic performance by the Dancing Bear.