WoW TCG Art Gallery: Mind Soothe
WoW TCG Art Gallery: Jackknife
WoW Fan Art: Grip of Death
WoW Fan Art: The One Who Keeps Secrets
WoW Art Gallery: Chen Stormstout
WoW Art Gallery: Gahrunt Foulfang
|1||WoW Patch 5.3: Legendary Questline|
|2||WoW Children's Week 2013 Guide|
|3||WoW Patch 5.4: Flexible Raid Preview|
|4||WoW Patch 5.3 - No Sky Claw Mount or Pierre Pet|
|5||WoW Patch 5.4 Vengeance Change|
|6||WoW 5.3 Escalation Patch Notes|
|7||WoW 5.3 PTR Patch Notes - Updated April 11|
|8||WoW Patch 5.3: Blood in the Snow Scenario Preview|
|9||Preparing for WoW Patch 5.3: Escalation|
|10||WoW Patch 5.3: Dark Heart of Pandaria Scenario Preview|
Patch 5.2: Throne of Thunder & Raid Schedule | Isle of Thunder | World Boss Nalak Guide | World Boss Oondasta Guide & Loot Table | Season 13 Armor Preview | Tier 15 Armor Set Preview
Mists of Pandaria: New Race: Pandaren | New Class: Monk | New Dungeons and Raids | New Class Talent System | New Pet Battle System | New Challenge Modes
Patch 4.3: S11 Sets | Legendary Daggers | New Mounts | New Dungeons and Raid: End Time Well of Eternity Hour of Twilight Dragon Soul | Void Storage | Transmogrification | Classic Two-handed Swords | Two-handed Axes | Coming Soon
Tier 13: Warrior | Druid | Paladin | Shaman | Warlock | Mage | Rogue | Pirest | Hunter | Tier 13 Set Bonuses
Overview: Deathwing | System Changes | Underwater Kingdom | Guild System | Tips
New Races: The Goblins (Horde) | The Worgens (Alliance)
Revamped Areas: Orgimmar | Stormwind | Azeroth
Classes Changes: Paladin | Death Knight | Druid | Hunter | Mage |
Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock | Warrior
New Battleground: Twin Peak
The Community Manager, Kaivax, have posted a statement on the Darkmoon Faire known issues:
We’ve identified a number of issues with the Darkmoon Faire this month, and they should be resolved for the February faire. Specifically, we found problems with:
1. Anything on the drop changes that affect getting dungeon items from low level dungeons for 4/5 of the dungeon artifacts.
This was a bug that is being hotfixed. A character that is not level-appropriate for a dungeon should not get Monstrous Egg, Mysterious Grimoire, Imbued Crystal, or Ornate Weapon drops. This is irrespective of whether or not the character has a Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide in her bags.
2. Or a bug where the item would cease to exist or not spawn if someone without a guide was first to loot the bosses? Or people without a guide able to roll on it if someone with a guide does loot first?
We previously had an issue where Grisly Trophy was only going to the player who recorded the killing blow. They are now distributed randomly. Furthermore, there were previously cases where all of the artifacts listed above could be rolled Need. That has been hotfixed and they are all now flagged Greed-only.
3. As well as the ridiculously low drop rates of said items where even myself who tries to do at least 4 treatise runs a day sees 0 drops. I will end this fair without one despite putting forth literally hours into looking for one.
Regarding drop rates, these items are dropping as-intended. They are rare, and the quests and achievements that depend on them are intended to take some time to complete. They're comparable to the Darkmoon decks and cards. We made them tradeable, so that players who experience a run of bad luck can still acquire what they're after by trading with friends or buying them on the auction house.
January's Darkmoon Faire have come to a conclusion on Saturday, Jan. 7 at midnight. The faire will return again on Feb. 5, as planned. We apologize for the inconveniences some players have encountered with these issues. Thank you for your patience and feedback.
* WoW Patch 4.3: Hour of Twilight Feature
* WoW 4.3: Darkmoon Faire Feature
* WoW 4.3: Darkmoon Faire Rewards
* WoW 4.3 Guide: The Bran-New Darkmoon Faire
* WoW 4.3: Transmogrification Rules
* WoW 4.3: Fangs of the Father Questline
* Patch 4.3: Legendary Dagger Bonuses