Kilrogg Deadeye: He Who Holds Gul’dan’s Staff Will Show Up in a Sequel
Warning: Warcraft Movie is on, Don't Shout Demacia!
Queen Sylvanas Has Arrived!
New Fan Art for World of Warcraft
Jaina Picked up Frostmourne and Became the Lich Queen!
Wow Panoramas: Cheers for the Sceneries
|1||Bliizzard Will NOT Talk About Legacy Servers at This BlizzCon|
|2||Nostalrius in Action: Threat to Release Server Code|
|3||What Is Bad Luck Protection of World of Warcraft in Brief?|
Patch 5.2: Throne of Thunder & Raid Schedule | Isle of Thunder | World Boss Nalak Guide | World Boss Oondasta Guide & Loot Table | Season 13 Armor Preview | Tier 15 Armor Set Preview
Mists of Pandaria: New Race: Pandaren | New Class: Monk | New Dungeons and Raids | New Class Talent System | New Pet Battle System | New Challenge Modes
Patch 4.3: S11 Sets | Legendary Daggers | New Mounts | New Dungeons and Raid: End Time Well of Eternity Hour of Twilight Dragon Soul | Void Storage | Transmogrification | Classic Two-handed Swords | Two-handed Axes | Coming Soon
Tier 13: Warrior | Druid | Paladin | Shaman | Warlock | Mage | Rogue | Pirest | Hunter | Tier 13 Set Bonuses
Overview: Deathwing | System Changes | Underwater Kingdom | Guild System | Tips
New Races: The Goblins (Horde) | The Worgens (Alliance)
Revamped Areas: Orgimmar | Stormwind | Azeroth
Classes Changes: Paladin | Death Knight | Druid | Hunter | Mage |
Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock | Warrior
New Battleground: Twin Peak
In Patch 4.3, the world map and mini-map got a couple of improvements on test realms and they should be slightly more useful than before, hopefully we will see it on live servers soon.
The main improvements and relevant screenshot are as follows:
1) The minimap has an modified menu, which will enable us to track some more things, including archaeology and questing areas.
2) We can track areas on the minimap, archaeology sites and quest objectives areas will be displayed directly on the minimap!
3) The world map shows the level of regions when we move our mouse pointer on them.
Earlier Related Articles:
* WoW Patch 4.3 PTR: New Jewelcrafting Recipes
* WoW Patch 4.3: Heirloom, Jewelcrafting and Enchanting Changes