New Fan Art for World of Warcraft
Jaina Picked up Frostmourne and Became the Lich Queen!
Wow Panoramas: Cheers for the Sceneries
Explore the New Zones in WoW: Legion -- the Broken Isles
WoW Artifact Weapons - Smite the Legion with Legendary Weapons of Lore
World of Warcraf Legion New Hero Class: Demon Hunter
|1||Nostalrius is Down: Where to Seek Old Memories in WoW?|
|2||Should Blizzard Tolerate Private Servers?|
|3||World of Warcraft: New Trailer for Warcraft Movie Released|
|5||Warcraft Movie Trailer #2: Time to Unite|
|6||One Trailer Closer to Warcraft Movie|
|7||Will We Have Legion Earlier?|
|8||Level 20 WoW Hero to Unlock Liadrin in Hearthstone|
|9||New Fan Art for World of Warcraft|
|10||World of Warcraft Legion Begins on August 30th|
Patch 5.2: Throne of Thunder & Raid Schedule | Isle of Thunder | World Boss Nalak Guide | World Boss Oondasta Guide & Loot Table | Season 13 Armor Preview | Tier 15 Armor Set Preview
Mists of Pandaria: New Race: Pandaren | New Class: Monk | New Dungeons and Raids | New Class Talent System | New Pet Battle System | New Challenge Modes
Patch 4.3: S11 Sets | Legendary Daggers | New Mounts | New Dungeons and Raid: End Time Well of Eternity Hour of Twilight Dragon Soul | Void Storage | Transmogrification | Classic Two-handed Swords | Two-handed Axes | Coming Soon
Tier 13: Warrior | Druid | Paladin | Shaman | Warlock | Mage | Rogue | Pirest | Hunter | Tier 13 Set Bonuses
Overview: Deathwing | System Changes | Underwater Kingdom | Guild System | Tips
New Races: The Goblins (Horde) | The Worgens (Alliance)
Revamped Areas: Orgimmar | Stormwind | Azeroth
Classes Changes: Paladin | Death Knight | Druid | Hunter | Mage |
Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock | Warrior
New Battleground: Twin Peak
In Patch 4.3, Alchemy Specialization quests have been moved to the Alchemy trainers and the old quests have been removed. The three new quests and rough costs from Auction House prices for materials are as follows.
Nevertheless, as we can see, the tuition of Transmutation Master is so expensive, so here is the recommendation: Spend 450 to become the Potion Master, and then add 150, you can turn Transmutation Master or Elixir Master, that's fair enough!
1、Potion Master -- Bring a large supply of potions to an alchemy trainer in any capital city.
* Potions, potions, potions. Can I teach you about potions!
* You're going to have to bring me samples of your work, so I know you're ready.
* Remember <name>, you can only learn ONE specialization, so if you complete your potion training, then elixir and transmutation specialization will no longer be available.
2、Transmutation Master -- Bring the requested materials to an alchemy trainer in any capital city.
* Truegold x 4
Total AH Materials Cost: 2200
* Iron to gold, water to fire... if you want to become an transmutation master, then I can show you the way.
* The training is very expensive, so bring me some of the finest material in the world, truegold.
* Remember <name>, you can only learn ONE specialization, so if you complete your transmutation training, then potion and elixir specialization will no longer be available.
3、Elixir Master -- Bring a variety of flasks to an alchemy trainer in any capital city.
* Elixirs are all about potency! If you want to become an elixir master, I can teach you.
* I can't just train anyone, and I require proof that you are devoted before we continue. Several flasks should be sufficient to show your dedication.
* Remember <name>, you can only learn ONE specialization, so if you complete your elixir training, then potion and transmutation specialization will no longer be available.
Earlier Related Articles:
* WoW Patch 4.3: Heirloom, Jewelcrafting and Enchanting Changes
* WoW Patch 4.3: New Loot Rules
* WoW 4.3: Valor Changes