Explore the New Zones in WoW: Legion -- the Broken Isles
WoW Artifact Weapons - Smite the Legion with Legendary Weapons of Lore
World of Warcraf Legion New Hero Class: Demon Hunter
Warcraft Cosplay and Art Updates
Fantastic WoW Fan-art from a Chinese Illustrator
WoW Fan Art: Dekaron and The Brew Story of Chen
|1||Latest Features of Blizzard at Comic-Con 2015|
|2||WoW Artifact Weapons - Smite the Legion with Legendary Weapons of Lore|
|3||Draenor Flying Will Be Available in World of Warcraft|
|4||Comic Con 2015: Epic Scene of Warcraft Movie Preview|
|5||World of Warcraft New Expansion: Legion Unveiled at Gamescom|
|6||WoW Timewalking Highlight: Gundrak|
|7||World of Warcraft: The Black Gate Is Now Open in Raid Finder|
|8||Burning Questions about the New World of Warcraft Expansion: Legion|
|9||WoW: New Posters for the Upcoming Warcraft Movie|
|10||The Amazing Warcraft Cosplay Show by Zhang Wei|
Patch 5.2: Throne of Thunder & Raid Schedule | Isle of Thunder | World Boss Nalak Guide | World Boss Oondasta Guide & Loot Table | Season 13 Armor Preview | Tier 15 Armor Set Preview
Mists of Pandaria: New Race: Pandaren | New Class: Monk | New Dungeons and Raids | New Class Talent System | New Pet Battle System | New Challenge Modes
Patch 4.3: S11 Sets | Legendary Daggers | New Mounts | New Dungeons and Raid: End Time Well of Eternity Hour of Twilight Dragon Soul | Void Storage | Transmogrification | Classic Two-handed Swords | Two-handed Axes | Coming Soon
Tier 13: Warrior | Druid | Paladin | Shaman | Warlock | Mage | Rogue | Pirest | Hunter | Tier 13 Set Bonuses
Overview: Deathwing | System Changes | Underwater Kingdom | Guild System | Tips
New Races: The Goblins (Horde) | The Worgens (Alliance)
Revamped Areas: Orgimmar | Stormwind | Azeroth
Classes Changes: Paladin | Death Knight | Druid | Hunter | Mage |
Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock | Warrior
New Battleground: Twin Peak
Home > > WoW Patch 5.2 PTR: Throne of Thunder Jin'rokh the Breaker Guide
Jin'rokh the Breaker Preview Video
Jin'rokh the Breaker Strategy Guide VideoJin'rokh the Breaker Skills
· Static Burst: Jin'rokh the Breaker performs a quick strike, dealing 95000 to 105000 Nature damage to all players. After 3 sec., this applies Static Wound to his current target.
· Static Wound: Jin'rokh the Breaker statically constricts the target, inflicting 18000 Physical damage per stack when taking melee attacks. This effect stacks but dissipates gradually while not in Conductive Water.
· Conduction: Static Wound damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 18000 Nature damage per charge to all players in that Conductive Water.
· Focused Lightning: Jin'rokh the Breaker creates an orb of Focused Lightning, which fixates on a player. The Focused Lightning detonates upon reaching that player, inflicting 142500 to 157500 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.This orb also pulses 38000 to 42000 Nature damage every half second to other players within 5 yards.
· Conduction: Focused Lightning Detonation damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 142500 to 157500 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
· Lightning Fissure: If the Focused Lightning detonates outside of Conductive Water, a Lightning Fissure forms. This field of unstable energy inflicts 47500 to 52500 Nature damage every 1 second to players within 3 yards.
· Conduction: A Lightning Fissure contacts a Conductive Water, removing the Lightning Fissure and inflicting 71250 to 78750 Nature damage to players standing in that Conductive Water.
· Implosion: A Lightning Fissure implodes upon contact with another Focused Lightning, inflicting 237500 to 262500 Nature damage to all players.
· Violent Detonation: The Focused Lightning detonates violently inside Electrified Water, inflicting 712500 to 787500 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.
· Thundering Throw: Jin'rokh the Breaker throws his current target at a distant Mogu statue, breaking the statue and inflicting 243750 to 256250 Physical damage. Additionally inflicts 190000 to 210000 Nature damage to other players within 14 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 9 sec.Conductive Water erupts from the broken statue, forming a pool on the ground.
· Lightning Storm: Jin'rokh the Breaker commands a fierce Lightning Storm, inflicting 66500 to 73500 Nature damage to all players every second for 15 sec.Furthermore, the Lightning Storm electrifies Conductive Water.
· Lightning Strike: Lightning Strikes several spots in the room during the storm. These hurt. Each strike diffuses lightning throughout the room, which deals nature damage upon contact. Dodge them. · Ionization: Jin'rokh the Breaker ionizes enemy players, attracting storm energies over 24 sec. Upon removal, inflicts 0 Nature damage to players within 8 yards.
· Conduction: Ionization damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 500000 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.