WoW TCG Art Gallery: Mind Soothe
WoW TCG Art Gallery: Jackknife
WoW Fan Art: Grip of Death
WoW Fan Art: The One Who Keeps Secrets
WoW Art Gallery: Chen Stormstout
WoW Art Gallery: Gahrunt Foulfang
|1||WoW Patch 5.3: Faerie Dragon Mount|
|2||WoW Noblegarden 2013 Guide (March 31 - April 6)|
|3||WoW Patch 5.3: Armored Dragonhawk and Steel Warhorse Mounts|
|4||WoW Children's Week 2013 Guide|
|5||WoW Patch 5.2: Gearing for LFR|
|6||WoW 5.3 PTR Patch Notes - Updated April 4th|
|7||WoW Patch 5.3: Pegasus Mount|
|8||WoW Patch 5.3: Legendary Questline|
|9||WoW Patch 5.3: Wrathion Questline Update|
|10||WoW 5.3 PTR Patch Notes|
Patch 5.2: Throne of Thunder & Raid Schedule | Isle of Thunder | World Boss Nalak Guide | World Boss Oondasta Guide & Loot Table | Season 13 Armor Preview | Tier 15 Armor Set Preview
Mists of Pandaria: New Race: Pandaren | New Class: Monk | New Dungeons and Raids | New Class Talent System | New Pet Battle System | New Challenge Modes
Patch 4.3: S11 Sets | Legendary Daggers | New Mounts | New Dungeons and Raid: End Time Well of Eternity Hour of Twilight Dragon Soul | Void Storage | Transmogrification | Classic Two-handed Swords | Two-handed Axes | Coming Soon
Tier 13: Warrior | Druid | Paladin | Shaman | Warlock | Mage | Rogue | Pirest | Hunter | Tier 13 Set Bonuses
Overview: Deathwing | System Changes | Underwater Kingdom | Guild System | Tips
New Races: The Goblins (Horde) | The Worgens (Alliance)
Revamped Areas: Orgimmar | Stormwind | Azeroth
Classes Changes: Paladin | Death Knight | Druid | Hunter | Mage |
Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock | Warrior
New Battleground: Twin Peak
It seems that many players are confused by the Transmogrification in Patch 4.3, but don't worried, the community magager of official forum, Kaivax, had showed us the rules about Transmogrification before, which will guide you to solve your Transmogrification problems.
Kaivax claimed that:" This is a set of rules that we expect to change over time, and is not intended to be 100% comprehensive, but we hope that it can be referenced to answer most questions that players currently have about what they can and cannot expect to be able to do with Transmogrification.
Check out the rules list below.
* The character must be able to equip both items.
* Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will be prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate)
* Items must share the same armor type (examples: plate for plate, cloth for cloth)
* Weapons must be the same weapon type (exceptions: Guns, Crossbows, or Bows)
* Guns, Crossbows, and Bows can be used to transmogrify Guns, Crossbows, or Bows.
* Main hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Main hand weapons.
* Off-hand weapons can only be used to transmogrify Off-hand weapons.
* One handed weapons can be used to transmogrify a Main hand or Off-hand weapon.
* Using an item for transmogrify makes it soulbound.
* Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-refundable.
* Using an item for transmogrify makes it non-tradable.
* Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be transmogrified.
* Heirlooms and Account Bound items can be used to transmogrify.
* Legendary items cannot be transmogrified.
* Legendary items cannot be used to transmogrify.
* Fishing Poles cannot be transmogrified.
* Fishing Poles cannot be used to transmogrify.
* Mailing an item strips its transmogrification.
* Placing an item in Void Storage strips its transmogrification.
* Vendoring an item strips its transmogrification.
* The displayed enchant will be that of the currently equipped item.
* There may be individual items that are excluded from being transmogrified on the basis that they were originally added to the game as absurdities. (examples: a weapon that looks like a fish, or a chest piece that is invisible)